Thursday, April 28, 2016

Will: 24 Months!

Our baby is 2 years old today!

It is unbelievable how fast this past year went, and I am feeling overly emotional about Will today. I really cannot formulate words for the amount of gratitude, joy and love I have for this little boy. He continually amazes me, and it is a special treat to be able to teach him and help him grow. The Lord has truly been faithful to us.

Not to mention, this age is so fun! He does have his fits, but overall, we have a blast learning, speaking, sharing, and loving. There aren't too many updates since last month in this post, except that Will has been saying, "Hold you mommy?" when he wants me to hold him, and it's quite adorable :) He also has increased his love for "boulders" (bulldozers), playing outside, the foam pit at gymnastics, farm animals, and Sesame street (if that's even possible!). Oh and the bedtime routine is my sweetest time with Will. After brushing teeth, PJ's and prayers, we read books and snuggle. He'll keep telling me to lay on his "poh" (pillow) and "seep" (sleep). We chat, I smother him with kisses, and then we giggle. I never want it to end. He is seriously the sweetest, and I cannot explain my love for him <3

We got Will a mini trampoline for his birthday and set it up early when the weather was amazing. He loves it! We also get him a book every birthday and write a special note in it. This year we got him this book.

Today I took the day off work (Corey had special time with him Tuesday--based on work schedules), so we went out to breakfast at Peppermill Grill where Will ate 3 pancakes! Then we had a blast at the children's museum, and now he's napping. Tonight we'll celebrate with dinner and ice cream. On Saturday we're having a birthday party with family and some friends. Every time I sing happy birthday or mention is birthday Will says, "cake?! cake?!" Like mother like son ;) We're also having family pictures done next week, so there will be a few more posts coming up.

I cannot believe how big my "baby" is...











"hide" aka pooping


Will, you are such a blessing, and we treasure the opportunity to be your parents. We love you more than words can describe!


*Instead of monthly posts, I will now post sporadically. I'm hoping to post more adventures this summer when I have the time off

0 comments:

Post a Comment