Sunday, June 19, 2016

Fife Lake 2016

This summer has been off to a wonderful start! 

June 10 was my last day of work for the 2016-2017 school year. That week/weekend we went to a baseball game, played outside, hung out with family, and rested--it was very needed. Earlier this past week, Will and I went strawberry picking with friends and then went to Fife Lake with my family for our annual trip. It was such a blast! Will absolutely loves his cousins, and it gave my heart so much joy to see him playing with his cousins. There was lots of fishing, swimming, card games, soccer watching, and baseball. We are eager to play with them more this summer. 

Will did have a fever one of the days, so he was pretty lethargic and pitiful. Thankfully the next day he was his chipper self again! 

Here are a bunch of pictures to recap:
































I'm going to try to post more now that it's summer, but in the event that I don't get to it like I'd like to, I'll be posting on instagram. 

Side note: did you know that you can easily download insta pics to shutterfly to print? I'm changing the way I organize Will's photos so that his yearly photo book is easier to make when he turns 3. This little feature helped a ton!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Oh I love that Shutterfly tip!!

Hope you guys have great summer!! :)

Post a Comment