Saturday, July 23, 2016

Concerts and Weddings Oh My!

This past week has been a whirlwind of events, but it was a stellar one!

Last Thursday Corey and I saw Old Crow Medicine Show at Frederick Meijer Gardens, and it. was. amazing!!! Saturday we attended the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to--the style/decor/details were gorgeous, and it was such a sweet union. Sunday Corey and I went to Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros with Kenny and Jenny. It was definitely entertaining.



This past week has been filled with trips to the lake, playing with neighbors, swim lessons, Will playing with Grandma so I can get caught up on life, trips to Skyzone for Grandma's birthday, dinner with family/cousins, and a trip to GR's public museum today. Will is a wee bit obsessed with the carousel.










I'm sad to see summer fly by, but it's packed to the brim with wonderful things. This coming week we have some play dates set, and Will and I are going to IN for a few days to visit Aunt Stacy and Eli! We so can't wait.

Potty update: Will has gone poop on potty a little more often! He'll usually start going and then stop and race to the potty (with our reminder ;)). He'll ask to go pee on potty on his own when we forget to remind him. So slowly but surely! Aren't you so glad you can read about my kids bowel movements? Ah, such is life.

Home updates: things have slowed down as we prepare for new floors Aug 8. I'll post details later in case anyone is in the market for flooring and want to know what we chose and why.

Have a fantastic weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment