Saturday, October 29, 2016

A Quick Update

We have been quite thankful that my numbers have decreased quickly, and it has only taken 7 weeks for me to be negative! We praise God for His provision. I have three more weeks of blood draws before going monthly. This is fantastic news that we do not take for granted. 

Honestly, I've been doing well overall, but this week was a bit rough. Out of nowhere the grief and loneliness hit. As a social worker, I know that's normal, and I attempt to embrace it...while still trying to maintain a sense of normalcy. A partial molar pregnancy isn't normal though. I really cannot do it in my own strength.

There have been quite a few pregnancy announcements this past week, and what I absolutely don't want to be is bitter or unhappy for others. So although grief is ever present and tricky, the Lord has given me peace. Sometimes I need a moment, but I pray that I would continue to be excited for all those sweet babies that are popping up on my newsfeed--babies are such a blessing! 

And that's it for now. There's about a million more things I could say (about the miscarriage, work, life in general), but I don't have the words for them quite yet. Overall, I am choosing gratitude. And I'm trying to be obedient as the Lord continues to refine my very human heart. Thankfully, I've got lots of room for growth :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment