Monday, April 17, 2017

Safari Nursery

The nursery for our next babe has been something I've been planning in my head for a long time, and it's so exciting to see it come together in real life!

We decided to do a safari theme for Callan's nursery. There are a few finishing touches that need to be done (aka take off the stickers from the dresser, ha!), but it's pretty close to done. I was hoping that if I finished it early I would feel less anxious about losing this baby. Turns out, it didn't really work ;)

Anyway, Will loves the rocking chair--and so do I! I love that he can play in there while I organize. The other day Will and Corey watched basketball in the nursery. Although it's a bit nerve-racking having the name on the wall (again that fear of loss creeps in), I am thankful that we can all spend time enjoying the room as we await for Callan's arrival.

Here are a few photos:




These prints were hand-painted by Shelby Kregel

We also had our ultrasound today and seems to be going well thus far. We are so insanely thankful for a healthy baby <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment